Sunday, March 19, 2006

Welcome back everyone. Cairnsgourmet is back online and the blog will be updated agains as regularly as it was. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to comment on this last round, a round of upsets. However, the Blues seem to have come back, battling the former home of the new coach and beating them for the second successive time at Eden Park. Good news for you Blues fans out there, like this fellow who sent me the comment before this round.

"I will be upfront and admit I am a blues supporter and I think the Blues are having a cracker of a season. That is only because I have videoed every game the blues have played so far and by carefully splicing all the first half performances together I have really enjoyed what I have seen. Damn shame about the second half but at least they aren't beating each other up I guess like some other teams.

Can anyone suggest what the problem with the Blues is? True they have lost a few good players but to be wallowing near the bottom of the table hardly seems to reflect the potential of the players they have? Who to blame – the coach (damn Aussie!) or the captain (surely not!)."

Some good material in there to comment on. I'm not sure what they were doing wrong, but they may have just sorted it out. Perhaps they were looking for a reason to play...and they found that the number of hits on their websites were down now that they are losing. Perhaps having another player whose name no one can pronounce helped in their quest to regain some form?

I'm looking forward to getting some more comments on the blog and being able to post a few more articles about this coming Round of Super 14. Apologies for the delay, and keep on coming back. Bring it on!

No comments: