Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Few Changes for the Blog

I had some feedback from you all in the last couple of days and as you can see I have taken it on board and made a few changes to the blog. First up, there were some comments about the template that I was using, and suggestions that it wasn't that easy to read, so I changed that this evening. I hope that you all find this one a bit easier on the eye. It is a new year and everything, so why not ring in some changes I say. Thanks to all of you that took the time to give me the constructive criticism.

In addition, some of you had trouble locating the link to Virtual Super 14 mentioned in the last post I put on the blog. It should now be clearly visible over on the right hand side of this screen in the links list. However, if you still can't locate the link, simply click here.

With any luck the changes to the blog will make finding the links a bit easier, and you will see that I have reduced some of the clutter on the blog. This should make things a bit easier for reading as well. Now, remember you can leave comments about the rugby too, so don't hesitate! Not long until kick off now, and I will be increasing the posts as the season gets closer. Check back for more rugby updates soon!

No comments: